Happy New Year - 4 days lateI normally do not make any resolutions for the new year. Why? You might ask. Well, because I never follow through with them. This year I am making them only because I can look back on this blog and kick myself for not accomplishing what I set out for, but maybe I will this year. So here is my list.
- Lose Weight - I am in need of losing a lot of weight. I know I will never be as skinny as I was back in high school, which was 10 years ago, but my weight is a tad bit embarrassing these days. I need to make time for my health and I need to go to the gym!
- Be More Social - I need to make some time to hang out with friends or go out on the town.
- Go to Dog Park - At least every other weekend. My dogs need to get out and be more social just like I do. Plus, it is good exercise.
- Shop Less - I am a shopaholic, which comes with working for a major department store and having a nice discount. I need to cut down on spending, period.
- Knit More - There are so many fun projects that I want to do that I need to make more time for knitting.
- Learn to Play Guitar - This is something I have always wanted to do and this year I am going to do it.
- Buy a House/Move to a New Rental - So I would like to buy a house before the housing prices start to go back up, but I am not sure how well that is going to work out. So if we can't buy, we are going to hopefully find a different rental house to live in.